Card Data Preparation
DMSE offers a comprehensive range of products that enables card issuers to produce sensitive EMV card data in house. Thales P3 product provides the below benefits when the banks use P3 to migrate from magstripe based card to the more secure EMV chip based card issuance.
- Delivers 100% in-house control over cryptographic keys.
- Supports all major card association contact and contactless applications.
- Generates keys and EMV parameters from existing magnetic stripe files.
- Supports instant card issuance and on-demand replacement of cards.
- Supports multiple card platforms, including GlobalPlatform, MULTOS, TIBC, and proprietary single and multi-application cards.
- Provides the data preparation security infrastructure necessary for mobile NFC provisioning.
- Provides the ability to implement Card Authentication Protocol (CAP) to the EMV cards.
- Card and card encoding machine agnostic solution. The Thales solution ensures that the customers are not bound to a particular card brand or a particular card embossing encoding machine.
DMSE's "Thales P3" product offerings are also complemented with a strong and competent engineering support team that provides support services (warranty and post warranty). The support services that are offered are backed by Thales support team using the follow the sun mechanism.